This 2 hour private beginner or Intermediate lesson will be tailored to your needs to help you gain confidence and further develop your mountain biking skills.
A private lesson is the most effective way to improve your mountain bike skills by honing the skills specific to you, with one to one attention. Your Instructor is a local take and take you straight to the best trails that suit your ability, weather and trail conditions.
All The Details
What Is Included
- Fully qualified and experienced guide
- Customised tour specific to the abilities of your group
- Local knowledge of trails
- A wheel to follow to show you the lines
- Navigating the bike park to take you to the trails that suit your style of riding
Essential Equipment To Bring
- Mountain bike in safe working order
- Flat soled enclosed shoes, or Mountain bike specific shoes - no thongs or working boots
- Helmet - Australian Standards safety approved
- Water / Food and Sunscreen
Optional Equipment - Mountain Bike specific
- Eyewear recommended
- Full finger gloves
- Knee Pads
- Elbow Pads
Bright MTB specialised in helping beginner and intermediate progress on it's mountain bike tours and guiding.
Price and Group Size
$175 per person
Maximum 1 person.