This 3 hour private beginner or Intermediate lesson will be tailored to your needs to help you gain confidence and further develop your mountain biking skills.
A private lesson is the most effective way to improve your mountain bike skills by honing the skills specific to you, with one to one attention. Your Instructor is a local and can take you straight to the best trails that suit your ability, weather and trail conditions. To ensure you don't forget your newly acquired skills from your private lesson, a short video of the key learnings and suggested drills for you to continue to practice will be emailed to you.
COVID-19 restrictions are in force, social distancing and compliance with government regulations are in effect and will be observed.
Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 restrictions Bright MTB cannot accept your booking if you are from a currently listed hot spot, or area closed to Regional Victoria.
All The Details
What Is Included
- Fully qualified and experienced guide
- Customised tour specific to the abilities of your skills
- Bike set up, customised to you. - where COVID-19 regulations permit
- Local knowledge of trails
- A wheel to follow to show you the lines
- Navigating the bike park to take you to the trails that suit your style of riding
- Short video highlighting your newly acquired skills
- Email outline the day's key learnings and tips and drills to practice at home to further develop your skills.
Essential Equipment To Bring
- Mountain bike in safe working order
- Flat soled enclosed shoes, or Mountain bike specific shoes - no thongs or working boots
- Helmet - Australian Standards safety approved
- Full finger gloves
- Water / Food and Sunscreen
Optional Equipment - Mountain Bike specific
- Eyewear recommended
- Knee Pads
- Elbow Pads
Bright MTB specialised in helping beginner and intermediate progress on it's mountain bike tours and guiding.
Price and Group Size
$240 per person
Maximum 1 person.
Children on application - please contact Bright MTB to discuss first.