Whether you're a beginner or intermediate rider, if you're looking to improve your skills book a lesson with our PMBIA Level 1 qualified instructor to find your flow and have fun on the trails.
Designed specifically for beginners or Intermediates, this 3 hour session will cover fundamental skills to help you gain confidence and develop your mountain biking skills. After this you'll be riding with more confidence and control and having more fun!
COVID-19 restrictions are in force, social distancing and compliance with government regulations are in effect and will be observed.
Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 restrictions Bright MTB cannot accept your booking if you are from a currently listed hot spot, or area closed to Regional Victoria.
All The Details
What Is Included
- Fully qualified and experienced guide
- Customised session specific to your ability and will build on skills applicable to you
- Local knowledge of trails
- A wheel to follow to show you the lines
- Navigating the bike park to take you to the trails that suit your style of riding
This lesson is designed specifically for beginner and intermediate riders.
Essential Equipment To Bring
- Mountain bike in safe working order
- Flat soled enclosed shoes, or Mountain bike specific shoes - no thongs or working boots
- Helmet - Australian Standards safety approved
- Water / Food and Sunscreen
Optional Equipment - Mountain Bike specific
- Eyewear recommended
- Full finger gloves
- Knee Pads
- Elbow Pads
Price and Group Size
$120.00 per rider.
Minimum 2 people, maximum 6 people per lesson.
Subject to COVID-19 restrictions, social distancing and no sharing or touching of others equipment.